Your smile is one of the most important aspects of your appearance. It’s one of the first things people see when they meet you, and you’re constantly showing your teeth throughout the day as you talk, laugh and eat. That’s why people who are dissatisfied with their smiles should consider investing in a pair of veneers. Veneers, which are custom crafted from ultra-thin porcelain, are bonded to teeth over the existing natural tooth enamel, and can be tailored specifically to each patient’s specifications in terms of size, color, shape and more. This gives them an extremely natural look, while at the same time repairing a wide variety of dental imperfections, including chips, stains, discoloration, gaps, crooked teeth, and more. If you’re not satisfied with your smile, here are seven reasons why you should consider asking your dentist whether veneers could be the right choice for you:
1. A brand new smile will improve your confidence – and could give you a whole new lease on life! This is the number one reason to consider investing in veneers; the pride and happiness you’ll feel when you look in the mirror and see the smile you’ve always dreamed of will carry over into all aspects of your life, from personal relationships to work and beyond. Don’t you owe it to yourself to stop feeling ashamed of your smile?
2. Veneers provide a long-lasting solution to a number of dental problems. Whether you’re suffering from discolored, stained, chipped, gapped or crooked teeth, veneers can help – and, when properly cared for, you can expect them to last for several decades.
3. In addition to providing long-term dental perfection, veneers can also be installed much faster than other types of dental appliances. In fact, you could have a whole new smile in as little as two visits to your dentist! Furthermore, veneers give you the ability to correct many teeth at once, as opposed to going into the office again and again for several different procedures.
4. Maintenance is surprisingly easy. Since veneers bond to your natural teeth, all you have to do to care for them is continue your daily brushing and flossing routine, as well as regular trips to your dentist for cleanings and checkups. That’s it! No special equipment or procedures are necessary.
5. Unlike natural teeth, your new veneers will be stain-resistant and won’t discolor with age, so your smile will stay perfect for years to come.
6. Repairing teeth with veneers could actually help strengthen your natural teeth.
7. Finally, veneers are more affordable than you may expect. They range in price from several hundred to several thousand dollars, but they will last for decades – and many dentists are willing to offer patients special payment plans in order to help them finance their new smiles.
If you’re ready to discover the power of veneers, contact a dental health care professional today.